If “all the world’s a stage,” as Shakespeare claimed, then helping people become capable performers is teaching them life skills that can make a dramatic difference. With that philosophy in mind, CenterPoint Academy offers quality education and performance opportunities to students ages 3 through adult. The dynamic curriculum of performance classes–including acting, dancing, singing, and combination packages–is carefully designed to let individual students create a customized learning experience that’s just right for each one. Every learning experience culminates in live performance–meaningful, hands-on opportunities to apply the vibrant skills learned in class. The powerful combination of learning and performance that occurs elevates and enhances students’ lives over and over again, both onstage and off. In short, “Making a dramatic difference!” is what CenterPoint Academy is all about.
Why Choose CenterPoint Academy?
- Well-designed, robust curriculum Full spectrum of acting, voice, and dance classes with a logical progression for ‘triple threat’ artists or those who prefer to specialize
- Comprehensive educational experience Learn-Practice-Perform model that fosters learning and growth in students of all ages and abilities
- Superior faculty Advanced education, abundant teaching experience, strong performance background
- Small class size Individual attention and ‘time in the spotlight’ for every single student
- State-of-the-art facility Safe, friendly environment with well-equipped classrooms and multiple performance spaces
- Performing skills = life skills Increased confidence, stronger self-esteem, enhanced social skills, heightened creativity and self-expression, expanded problem solving ability, greater appreciation of the arts for every student
- Talent development to last a lifetime Performance ability to use and enjoy for years to come, onstage and off
- Affordable Competitive pricing and discounts for multiple students and multiple classes
For more information please contact Margo Beecher, CenterPoint Education Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CenterPoint Academy is proudly sponsored by FIRST NATIONAL BANK